Presentation during EHA2023 All Oral presentations will be presented between Friday, June 9, and Sunday, June 11 and will be accessible for on-demand viewing from Monday, June 19 until Monday, August 14, 2023, on the Congress platform.
Abstract titles and summaries were obtained from the EHA website http://www.ehaweb.org, abstracts were translated, edited, and summarized in German.
- LUSPATERCEPT VERSUS EPOETIN ALFA FOR TREATMENT (TX) OF ANEMIA IN ESA-NAIVE LOWER-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES (LR-MDS) PATIENTS (PTS) REQUIRING RBC TRANSFUSIONS - DATA FROM THE PHASE 3 COMMANDS STUDY
- OMISSION OF RADIOTHERAPY IN PRIMARY MEDIASTINAL B-CELL LYMPHOMA PATIENTS FOLLOWING COMPLETE METABOLIC RESPONSE TO STANDARD IMMUNOCHEMOTHERAPY: RESULTS OF THE IELSG37 RANDOMISED TRIAL (NCT01599559)
- DIFFERENTIAL TARGET PROFILES AND EFFICACY OF ADCLEC.SYN1 AND CD33-CARS IN HUMANIZED AML MODELS
- NATURAL AND AGE-RELATED VARIATION IN CIRCULATING HUMAN HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS
- FIRST PHASE 3 RESULTS FROM CARTITUDE-4: CILTA-CEL VERSUS STANDARD OF CARE (PVD OR DPD) IN LENALIDOMIDE-REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA