Treatments and complications in MPN
Presentation during EHA2023: All Oral presentations will be presented between Friday, June 9, and Sunday, June 11, and will be accessible for on-demand viewing from Monday, June 19 until Monday, August 14, 2023, on the Congress platform.
Abstract titles and summaries were obtained from the EHA website http://www.ehaweb.org, abstracts were translated, edited, and summarized in German.
- EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LUSPATERCEPT FOR THE TREATMENT OF ANEMIA IN PATIENTS WITH MYELOFIBROSIS: RESULTS FROM THE ACE-536-MF-001 STUDY
- PELABRESIB (CPI-0610) MONOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH HIGH-RISK ESSENTIAL THROMBOCYTHEMIA REFRACTORY OR INTOLERANT TO HYDROXYUREA: PRELIMINARY RESULTS FROM MANIFEST STUDY
- AN OPEN-LABEL, GLOBAL, PHASE (PH) 1B/2 STUDY ADDING NAVTEMADLIN (NVTM) TO RUXOLITINIB (RUX) IN PATIENTS (PTS) WITH PRIMARY OR SECONDARY MYELOFIBROSIS (MF) WHO HAVE A SUBOPTIMAL RESPONSE TO RUX
- EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ROPEGINTERFERON ALFA-2B FOR PRE-FIBROTIC PRIMARY MYELOFIBROSIS AND DIPSS LOW/INTERMEDIATE-1 RISK MYELOFIBROSIS: UPDATED RESULTS AND GENOMIC CHARACTERISTICS
- A RANDOMIZED DOUBLE-BLIND PHASE 3 STUDY OF JAKTINIB VERSUS HYDROXYUREA IN PATIENTS WITH INTERMEDIATE-2 OR HIGH RISK MYELOFIBROSIS
- BMS-986158, A POTENT BET INHIBITOR, AS MONOTHERAPY AND IN COMBINATION WITH RUXOLITINIB OR FEDRATINIB IN INTERMEDIATE- OR HIGH-RISK MYELOFIBROSIS (MF): RESULTS FROM A PHASE 1/2 STUDY
- DISEASE-MODIFYING ACTIVITY OF NAVTEMADLIN (NVTM) CORRELATED WITH SURVIVAL OUTCOMES IN JANUS KINASE INHIBITOR (JAKI) RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY (R/R) MYELOFIBROSIS (MF) PATIENTS (PTS)