Diagnostics and treatment of MDS
Presentation during EHA2023: All Oral presentations will be presented between Friday, June 9, and Sunday, June 11, and will be accessible for on-demand viewing from Monday, June 19 until Monday, August 14, 2023, on the Congress platform.
Abstract titles and summaries were obtained from the EHA website http://www.ehaweb.org, abstracts were translated, edited, and summarized in German.
- DISEASE MODIFYING ACTIVITY OF IMETELSTAT IN PATIENTS WITH HEAVILY TRANSFUSED NON-DEL(5Q) LOWER-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES RELAPSED/REFRACTORY TO ERYTHROPOIESIS STIMULATING AGENTS IN IMERGE PHASE 3
- CONTINUOUS TRANFUSION INDEPENDENCE WITH IMETELSTAT IN HEAVILY TRANSFUSED NON-DEL(5Q) LOWER-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES RELAPSED/REFRACTORY TO ERYTHROPOIESIS STIMULATING AGENTS IN IMERGE PHASE 3
- KER-050 TREATMENT IMPROVED MARKERS OF ERYTHROPOIETIC ACTIVITY AND HEMATOPOIESIS OVER SIX MONTHS WHICH RESULTED IN HEMATOLOGICAL RESPONSES ACROSS A BROAD, LOWER-RISK MDS POPULATION
- MYELODYSPLASTIC NEOPLASMS (MDS) CLASSIFICATION FROM WHO 2017 TO WHO 2022 AND ICC 2022): AN EXPANDED ANALYSIS OF 7017 PATIENTS ON BEHALF OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONSORTIUM FOR MDS (ICMDS)
- HIGHER MDMX EXPRESSION WAS ASSOCIATED WITH HYPOMETHYLATING AGENT RESISTANCE AND WORSE SURVIVAL IN MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME PATIENTS, INFERRING IT A POTENTIAL THERAPEUTIC TARGET
- PHASE 1/2 STUDY OF ORAL DECITABINE/CEDAZURIDINE IN COMBINATION WITH VENETOCLAX IN TREATMENT-NAÏVE HIGHER-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES OR CHRONIC MYELOMONOCYTIC LEUKEMIA
- RETROSPECTIVE STUDY OF LENALIDOMIDE DISCONTINUATION IN PATIENTS WITH MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME HARBORING DEL(5Q). A HARMONY ALLIANCE STUDY
- MYELOID NGS ANALYSES OF PAIRED SAMPLES FROM BONE MARROW AND PERIPHERAL BLOOD YIELD CONCORDANT RESULTS: A PROSPECTIVE COHORT ANALYSIS OF THE AGMT STUDY GROUP