Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Presentation during EHA2023: All Oral presentations will be presented between Friday, June 9, and Sunday, June 11, and will be accessible for on-demand viewing from Monday, June 19 until Monday, August 14, 2023, on the Congress platform.
Abstract titles and summaries were obtained from the EHA website http://www.ehaweb.org, abstracts were translated, edited, and summarized in German.
- PROGNOSTIC FACTORS FOR 3-YEAR MAJOR MOLECULAR RESPONSE MAINTENANCE IN CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKAEMIA PATIENTS IN THE EUROPEAN STOP KINASE INHIBITORS (EURO-SKI) TRIAL
- FRONTLINE ASCIMINIB COMBINATION IN CHRONIC PHASE CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA PATIENTS. THE FASCINATION TRIAL
- NILOTINIB VS. NILOTINIB + PEG-INTERFERON ΑLPHA INDUCTION AND NILOTINIB OR PEG-INTERFERON ΑLPHA MAINTENANCE THERAPY FOR NEWLY DIAGNOSED CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA PATIENTS. THE TIGER TRIAL
- EFFICACY OF LOW-DOSE TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITOR THERAPY AFTER ACHIEVING MAJOR MOLECULAR RESPONSE IN PERSONS WITH CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKAEMIA
- HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE OF PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA AFTER DISCONTINUATION OF TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS: RESULTS FROM THE EURO-SKI STUDY