Opening and Award Ceremony: Welcome and award lectures
- Welcome on behalf of St.Gallen Oncology Conferences (SONK), the Swiss Association of Research (SAKK), the International Breast Cancer Study Group (IBCSG) and on behalf of the Austrian Breast & Colorectal Cancer Study Group (ABCSG) (Beat Thürlimann, Switzerland)
- Introduction of the St.Gallen International Breast Cancer Award 2019
- Award lecture by the St.Gallen 2019 St.Gallen-International Breast Cancer Award Winner Monica Morrow (USA): Will Surgery Be A Part of Breast Cancer Treatment in the Future?
- Introduction of the ESO Umberto Veronesi Memorial Award (Paolo Veronesi, Italy)
- Award Lecture by the ESO Umberto Veronesi Memorial Award Winner Dame Lesley Fallowfield (UK): How heretical thoughts and challenging orthodoxy improves breast cancer care.
BCC2019 PARTICIPANTS: you received your PASSWORD in a BCC mail from March 23